Wednesday, July 19, 2017

You couldn't make it up...

Something just happened that makes me want to bang my head on my desk.

Twitter followers will remember that I told ScotiaBank and Interac on the 14th July, that if things were not fixed by Monday, I'd be escalating.

(Click for full-size)


...naturally, nobody did anything with this. As of this morning, it was still unresolved.  It's now the 19th July and around 4 hours since I pulled the trigger to get this escalated by submitting a formal complaint.

So guess what happened?  Scotiabank's twitter team now responds... 

(Click for full-size)


Of course, I've no idea now if this is a result of someone higher up at the bank yelling at them to stop ignoring customers, or what...  Either way, it's a bit late now.

Seriously, you couldn't make this up.